~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!


Today, I got to go to the Pumpkin Patch with my sister Anna, niece-Sophie, and nephew-A.J. We had a great time navigating the hay maze. Sophie surprised us with her sense of direction! Anna and A.J., unfortunately, got stuck in the hay maze when the stroller was too bulky for one of the corners. However, Anna used her muscles (very well toned from hefting that porky, oops, I mean precious, baby of hers :-) ) and managed to shove the stroller through!
A tractor pulled hay ride took us to the pumpkins where Sophie had lots of fun pointing out the "icky" ones that had gotten smashed. We did, however, find a nice one to take home. Such a fun day! I look forward to taking our baby next fall and getting cousin pictures with the pumpkins!

1 comment:

Family of 5 said...

Love fall! :) Your niece and nephew are adorable! :) Looks like a great time! I hope your doing well!