So, in lieu of a bunch more pictures, I will update you on her accomplishments this week :-).
1. Has made excellent progress in getting on a somewhat consistent schedule
2. Is sleeping 4-5 hours at a time during the night! Yay!
3. Is getting very strong, lifts her neck and looks around when she's up on your shoulder or on her tummy.
4. Loves playing with the baby in the mirror (we have a little mirror that we put on her blanket when she's on the floor).
5. Has decided she's a binki baby
6. Has outgrown most of her newborn clothes and is on to the 0-3 month sizes
7. AND MOST IMPORTANT!!! Is now only taking 1/2 hour to 45 min. for feedings (instead of 1 1/2 hours - 2 hours) Which makes Mommy VERY happy and more rested!
I promise I will have pictures for the next post, baby acne or not!