~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 30, 2010

It starts so early!

So, I realized that I haven't taken a picture of Callie in almost a week after barely putting the camera down for the last month! Now, before you think "shame on her", I do want to state that I think I'm doing my daughter a favor. You see, this week, she broke out in some serious baby acne! While still adorable, it's definitely not her cutest look, and one that I'm hoping for her sake will not be a constant state of being during her teenage years. (although, maybe that would keep the boys away...hmm, that could be a good thing!)
So, in lieu of a bunch more pictures, I will update you on her accomplishments this week :-).

1. Has made excellent progress in getting on a somewhat consistent schedule
2. Is sleeping 4-5 hours at a time during the night! Yay!
3. Is getting very strong, lifts her neck and looks around when she's up on your shoulder or on her tummy.
4. Loves playing with the baby in the mirror (we have a little mirror that we put on her blanket when she's on the floor).
5. Has decided she's a binki baby
6. Has outgrown most of her newborn clothes and is on to the 0-3 month sizes
7. AND MOST IMPORTANT!!! Is now only taking 1/2 hour to 45 min. for feedings (instead of 1 1/2 hours - 2 hours) Which makes Mommy VERY happy and more rested!

I promise I will have pictures for the next post, baby acne or not!

2 comments:

Bananas and Damask Interiors said...

I love these updates. It's been too long since I've seen all of you and I want to see you very soon. And kiss her all over, baby acne or not :-) I love you guys and I'm sure she'll just be such a big girl!!

dutchlvr said...

How wonderful! It sounds like she's doing really well! Congrats on the long stretches of sleep at night :)